During the 29th session of the UN Human Rights Council, the SRI collaborated with national-level organizations and advocates to deliver oral statements regarding outcomes from the Universal Periodic Review ‘s (UPR) of Guyana, Kenya, Turkey, and Spain.
The SRI also delivered statements pertaining to:
- Item 8: Follow-up and implementation of the Vienna Declaration and Programme of Action: General Debate’ – 00:30:59
- Annual Day of Discussion on Human Rights of Women
- Realizing the equal enjoyment of the right to education by every girl
- Item 3: Clustered ID with the Special Rapporteur on violence against women, its causes and consequences
- Item 3: Clustered ID with the Special Rapporteur on the right of everyone to the enjoyment of the highest attainable standard of physical and mental health
- Item 3: Promotion and protection of all human rights, civil, political, economic, social and cultural rights, including the right to development: General Debate
See below links to all oral statements delivered by the SRI, with their corresponding video recordings.
SRI: Oral Statement – Response to Grenada’s UPR Outcome – Not delivered